I've actually been fairly lucky about code changes (apart from probably being the only person on the planet affected by the change in the camel-casing of the
NonPublicRepresentation enumeration flag -- which really means
ImplementationArtefact) -- the only ones needed were in the very first posts, working with the September 2008 CTP (126.96.36.199),
Map.mem, Set.mem, Set.to_list becoming
Map.containsKey, Set.contains and
Set.toList respectively. Everything else is bug-fix or implementation detail -- or updating the version number in the paths to F# components.
- September 2008 CTP (188.8.131.52) could not sub-class
PSSnapin: resolved in May 2009 (184.108.40.206)
- Silverlight 2.0 integration is probably obsolete as we're coming up on Silverlight 4.0, but you might get away with changing the 220.127.116.11 version in the file path to 18.104.22.168 now.
- At some point after 22.214.171.124, the full paths to the .pdb symbol files have been included in assemblies, avoiding the need to use the
nunit-console.exe /noshadowoption when doing coverage analysis of unit tests.
- The representation of algebraic types has changed in subtle details since 126.96.36.199
- There have been changes in the release build code generation, but I have not tracked these in detail, being more interested in the debug build from a tooling point of view.